Friday 22 May 2015

Jumping Back In

Well, I have graduated from university and have settled into a new apartment. Now it is time to start blogging again.

To start I think I want to talk about a project that I have had on the go since I was in Grade 12. My project is a set of books that I have called "Dragon Clan." These books, so far there are four, are the story of an ancient race of beings that have the ability to change back and forth between a human form and a dragon form. They can also stop the change at any point they choose.
In the story, this race was the last ones left standing in a fight against an ancient evil, and they did not win the fight, but at the same time they did not lose.
The members have Dragon Clan have the ability to stop their transformation at any time, leaving them half human and half dragon. This might mean claws, scales, wings or fangs. It is very easy to recognize a member of Dragon Clan, as when they are human they have reptile eyes and when they are dragons they have human eyes.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment